From the Herd




I fell in love with this stamp – not a difficult thing to do when you’re a farm girl!    Funnily enough I came across a photo that must have been the inspiration for the actual stamp – what do you think - just replace the sheep with a pig and reverse it?



This card was made with someone in mind, a 15 y.o. girl who is from a neighbouring farm, and she loves her animals.  

I have persistent problems with large format stamps and getting them to stamp overall clearly.  I need to work on it -  if you know any winning methods, do let me know!  

For this one I used a white card base, a white matted layer and the card front was watercolour paper which was stamped (as well as I could!) and coloured with watercolours (watercolour crayons and an aquapainter).   The fence was made by stamping some brown cardstock with a woodgrain background stamp and cutting into strips and snipping the edges to give the look of a paling fence.


The banner was made with the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set and matching framelits, all by Stampin Up.

Comments

Popular Posts