A Bon Voyage Masculine Card





Buoyed up by the Surfs Up card, I continued in the masculine frame and the next stamp set in my unused and new (to me) pile was the Traveler set.   Sticking to dark colours I picked a chocolate brown textured cardstock, some rich reddish-brown paper from a Mariposa pack, and cream cardstock for the stamped panel and interior.   



I thought the suitcase probably the most versatile in this set and stamped it and a sentiment from
Sweet Serendipity which definitely suits the suitcase stamp.   I used the banner dies I bought recently to cut out the stamped panel and a matted layer of the chocolate brown cardstock.



I left the interior blank for a saying, however there are a fair number of layers – the patterned paper, then chocolate card and the cream card to write on.

I’m really pleased with how it turned out, what do you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin Up Punches and Matching Stamp Sets

A Steampunk Christmas Card